This is me. And this is my life.

Welcome, guys!

My name is Myra, a stay-at-home mom of two cute little girls aged 2 and 3.

I lived a pretty cool single life. I had a great time working as a business development executive for a known skincare and cosmetics brand. You could say that I was paid to look good. 😉 And not only that, I also had the opportunity to travel to different countries to promote the brand.

I got married when I was 31. I did not slow down one bit. I felt like I didn't have to. My husband was equally busy as a law firm partner. We just saw to it that we took care of our marriage and one another, but our separate careers went on.

And then parenthood came.

At first, my schedule was fine. My bosses were kind enough to allow me some time off whenever I needed to. I also had telecommuting benefits, but it was impossible to work while attending to infants.

Finally, my husband and I decided that there is no bigger priority than our kids. We want to be hands-on parents. We want to be present at every little milestone. We want to personally guide them during their formative years.

So, here I am! And I would never trade this job for anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toddlers!

DIY-ing