Back to the Grind

When I tendered my resignation, I started visualizing my life as a SAHM. I figured I will have more time to do more things.

Boy, was I sooooo wrong!

I barely have the time to go to the bathroom to do my thing! That, I can find time for, no matter how difficult. I have to! But other things? Unfortunately, they're kicked out of my to-do list.


One major example is exercising. I used to be a constant image in the nearby gym. Nothing compares to starting my day with a nice workout. Now, I just couldn't do it anymore.

So recently, I made an important decision to go back to getting fit. I owe it to myself. I want to feel and look good despite the demands of motherhood. More importantly, my kids need a healthy mom for many, many years to come.

Since I could not go to the gym, I purchased a home exercise equipment. I decided that a treadmill is the best option. I wasn't looking for a gym-quality product - just a durable, quiet, and efficient fat-burning machine. After checking out the reviews, I bought the Weslo Cadence G 5.9. It has all the previously-mentioned qualities, plus it also folds for easy storage and safety around kids. If you are also looking for a treadmill, click here for more. There are pretty good products at really affordable prices.

That's it for today. Now if you will excuse me, I have some running to do. Gotta go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY-ing

This is me. And this is my life.